A. Good Faith
1. So said, so done—open and direct communication;
2. Respect others, just like the way we hope to be respected;
3. Admit your own mistake—do not blame on others;
4. Make a good example in doing every thing.
B. Customer Service
1. Understand and Meet Customer Demands;
2. Increase Customer Values;
3. Rapidly Tackle Customers’ Difficulties;
4. Analyze Problems and Take Actions in Customers’ Views.
C. Pursue Excellence
1. Be proficient in all the businesses and add value to the system by putting your expertise into full swing;
2. Improve product quality, lower product cost, provide superior products and service;
3. Adopt rational system, accelerate the generation of results and fairly evaluate the results.
1. Make your idea known;
2. Challenge new thoughts and new manners;
3. Use the existing industrial technology, explore innovative thinking, bring benefits to the company and customers.
E. Continuous Improvement
1. Sum up the past work, improve efficiency;
2. Improve quality, increase customer value;
3. Avoid elements that cannot bring added value;
4. Make clear objective, assess work performance, improve work level;
5. Learn from mistakes, try to do better in the future.；
Specializing in the production of manual hydraulic truck, manual hydraulic stacking truck, manual hydraulic flatbed truck, semi-electric hydraulic stacking truck, full electric hydraulic stacking truck and other logistics equipment production enterprises
A. Good Faith